This post may contain affiliate links.
After looking around on Amazon these knobs caught my eye. I knew I needed to use these knobs on something because I loved them so much. I decided to make a coat/purse rack because our entry way needed some organization. What a beautiful thing to walk in to see first thing ☺️ This was a super easy DIY so I’m going to rate this a beginner level DIY.
They are the most beautiful knobs I’ve ever seen in my life ? Each one casts it’s own colors
If I ever get married, I want a ring with these colors, no joke. I’m obsessed with these knobs!
- Cut your wood down to whatever size you want it to be [or have it cut for you at Lowe’s]
- Paint [or stain] your wood whatever color you want [or just leave it as is]
- Measure where you want your knobs to go. How many inches apart you want them
- Drill your pilot holes using a 1/8 drill bit
- Insert and screw your screws into the back of the coat rack and screw your knobs onto the front
- Drill your DIY coat/purse rack into the wall directly onto the studs [if you don’t have studs, use your wall anchors]
- *If you want to hide your screws, you will need to countersink them and cover them with wood filler & paint over it.