I made this dog pillow using a picture of my rescue, Keke. I turned her photo into pop art and then put it onto a pillow! You can frame your photos, create a collage, put them on fabric, blow them up and put it on a canvas or a poster. The options are endless! I love how it’s so easy, but still personalized and custom.
This is a 2 part process, but it’s still pretty easy.
- Open your picture in Picmonkey.com
- Make the background white (effects-artsy-draw)
- Apply the Daguerreotype filter
- Apply the sketch effect (under themes-comic heroes)
- Save your image as a PNG
- Open a new blank canvas
- Open the image in Overlays
- Set the overlay blend mode to “multiply”
- Go to the Draw tool and color in your photo
- Save your photo
Creating pop art in picmonkey is an easy way to add some personality to your room without spending a lot of money.